Help Self Echo develop Technology for Therapists
Android Mobile Software Developer
SelfEcho is looking for an experienced software developer to join our engineering team. We are interested in a long-term commitment and an eventual equity partnership.
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent years of experience
- 3+ years experience in software design, including 2-3 years of web based database application experience. Prefer PHP scripting experience.
- Strong knowledge of web and internet technologies.
- Thorough knowledge of object orientated programming.
- Thorough understanding of database concepts and principles (MySQL exposure preferred).
- Systems analysis and data processing skills.
- Experience with scripting/data manipulation tools.
- Strong communication and team relationship skills a must.
- High attention to details.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Knows how to create simple easy to use solutions in a rapid prototyping manner.
- Ability to work with high degree of independence and to multi-task multiple open projects.
- Experience with data security (firewalls, hashing, salting and encryption).
- Experience with computational linguistics or algorithm creation and big data analysis is a plus.
SelfEcho is recruiting interns. Join a budding startup and a workplace that focuses on developing products that enhance positivity and wellbeing. What could be a more dynamic and uplifting environment to gain real-world business experience and entrepreneurial skills? If you are driven, creative, positive and talented and want to participate with a like-minded family in a quest to revolutionize the human condition, please contact us. We are seeking individuals with backgrounds and interest in Marketing, Programming and Psychology, but are open to all.